Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

I want to know you better!

Hi there, I'm Cherizay and I was wondering what your fav things are? So here are some of my questions.
  1. Are you a boy are a girl?
  2. Do you like chocolate and what one?
  3. How old are you?
  4. Do you like to play with friends your age or friends a little older then you?
  5. Do you have any siblings? How many?
  6. Do you love your sibling?
  7. What is your fav thing to do at school on the playground?
  8. Do you have a big room or not?
  9. Do you like to read? 
  10. Would you want to meet one of your fav youtuber or fav tik toker,etc?
And thats all. Please comment what your answers are. I just want to know you all a bit better.  😉 thanks for checking in bye bye

2 comments:

  1. hi cherizay you are asking a lot maybe next time you ask what there name is cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.