Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

CS The Great Mother's Day Interview


  The Great Mother’s Day Interview.


  1. How old were you when you first became a mum?40( 34 ) 

  1. What do you enjoy MOST about being a mum? Hugs, love watching us grow

  1. What do you enjoy LEAST about being a mum? cooking , having to repeat myself

  1. Where would you go on holiday by yourself? Go to Italy

  1. Where would you go on holiday with our family? Thailand

  1. What’s the activity you most enjoy doing with me? cuddles

  1. If you had more time in your day, what would you like to do? Spend more time with me and the family, relax.

  1. If I was to cook you a meal, what would you like it to be? burritos

  1. What’s something that you think you are really good at? reading

  1. Describe your perfect Mother’s Day. 
Spend time with the family and watch us do the work, cleaning etc
Relaxing in the bath, eat yummy food, play cards with the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.